- There are no connections between Iraq and the terrorist attack on 9/11.
- Saddam Hussein's Iraq did not harbor terrorists.
- Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction nor the capacity to develop them.
- There were no tangible national security threats from Iraq to America or the world when the President of the United States declared war on Iraq.
- A policy of deterrence, surveillance, air policing, and international inspections had neutered Saddam Hussein as a menace to the world.
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
REMINDER: NO CONNECTIONS BETWEEN IRAQ & 9/11. As this war in Iraq drags on and on, and as more American troops are killed in the name of combating terrorism related to 9/11, it is important to remember:
Posted by Indybikehiker@gmail.com at 9:30 AM